Re: change proposal: ARIA in HTML5: replace current text of section 3.2.6

fine with me

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group

From:	Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
To:	HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Janina
            Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc:	Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Richard
            Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Cynthia Shelly
            <cyns@microsoft.com>
Date:	06/23/2010 12:13 PM
Subject:	Re: change proposal: ARIA in HTML5: replace current text of
            section 	3.2.6

May I suggest we ask for Issue- 14 Integration of WAI-ARIA roles into HTML5
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/14  be re-opened as the new
proposal goes to the heart of this issue.

regards
steve