Re: Media Requirements--Sec. 2.4 Clear Audio

Note that these recommendations are the result of Janina and I
processing one section of the questionnaire results on media
accessibility requirements, according to Silvia's load-balancing
email last week (thanks, Sylvia!).

Relevant links:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Accessibility_Requirements#Clear_audio
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/44061/20080526_media-requirements/results#xq5