Re: ISSUE-31 Change Proposal

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 05:39:53 -0600
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Maciej,

> Laura and Ian, could you please identify together the parts of this Change
> Proposal that are uncontroversial, and make sure they get applied to the
> spec ASAP?

I have tried to explain in the proposal itself [1] and this thread [2]
what the proposal entails.

Ian, which parts do you agree with? Which parts will you incorporate
into the spec?

Thanks.

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20090126
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2010Jan/thread.html#msg310