Re: ISSUE-31 Change Proposal

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:47:20 -0800
Cc: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

On Jan 29, 2010, at 2:51 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:

> Ah, ok. It seems unfortunate to go through the whole time-consuming
> process for things that are uncontroversial -- I recommend filing bugs for
> the proposals first, especially for the editorial stuff, since I see no
> problem with just doing those. That would save us (the task force) a lot
> of time.

For any changes that are in fact uncontroversial, I would much prefer if we could resolve them before evaluating Change Proposals.

Laura and Ian, could you please identify together the parts of this Change Proposal that are uncontroversial, and make sure they get applied to the spec ASAP?

Regards,
Maciej