Re: A11Y-Related Change Proposals that need revision

On Jan 21, 2010, at 1:42 AM, Steven Faulkner wrote:

> Hi Maciej,
>
> >On ISSUE-31, there is currently no tracker action for the needed revisions. Steve, can you give us your estimate of when you plan to be done with revisions, >or an indication that you do not plan to make any changes?
> are you talking about revisions to the change proposals on the wiki or revisions to the documents asscoiated with the change proposal such as http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/misc/HTML5/new/img-new.html?

I'm taking about these review comments about certain things in the Change Proposal itself not having proper rationale: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Dec/0238.html>. Are you planning to make the suggested changes, and if so, when? If you are planning to make further changes to either the Change Proposal itself or supporting documents, feel free to include those in your time estimate.

Here's the current entry on the status page: <http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-031>.

Regards,
MAciej