Re: A11Y-Related Change Proposals that need revision

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:42:35 +0000
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Steve Faulkner <sfaulkner@paciellogroup.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Maciej,

>On ISSUE-31, there is currently no tracker action for the needed revisions.
Steve, can you give us your estimate of when you plan to be done with
revisions, >or an indication that you do not plan to make any changes?
 are you talking about revisions to the change proposals on the wiki or
revisions to the documents asscoiated with the change proposal such as
http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/misc/HTML5/new/img-new.html?

regards
stevef

--