Re: A11Y-Related Change Proposals that need revision

HI maciej,
I am a little confused, if you follow the thread you pointed to I provided
updates a few days later [
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Dec/0268.html]. I ended
up splitting the change proposal into 2 seperate proposals. Was this change
registered by the chairs?

1. split out and modify parts of Section 4.8.2.1 the img element Change
Proposal
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20091209
2. Modify img element section Change Proposal
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20091203

regards
steve