Re: a11y TF CfC on resolution to support "Media Text Associations" change proposal for HTML issue 9

Personally I would prefer the captions being obscured by the controls to
the captions sliding up and down with the controls, but think it's
something that could be settable by a user pref. This is something
different browsers might come up with different solutions for, so we'll
see what users like best.

Philip

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 17:28:42 +0800, Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> I agree with both Silvia and Gregory. Both the controls and captions
> must remain separate and independently usable whilst the video is
> playing.
>
> I think it's important to note that Silvia and I were talking about
> "above" in the x/y plane, and not the z plane. Well at least I was, and
> I think Silvia was too.

Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer
Opera Software