RE: a11y TF CfC on resolution to support "Media Text Associations" change proposal for HTML issue 9

From: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:28:42 +0000
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Philip J├Ągenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
CC: Eric Carlson <eric.carlson@apple.com>, "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
I agree with both Silvia and Gregory. Both the controls and captions must remain separate and independently usable whilst the video is playing.

I think it's important to note that Silvia and I were talking about "above" in the x/y plane, and not the z plane. Well at least I was, and I think Silvia was too.