Re: Agenda F2F

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:01:09 -0400
To: Dick Bulterman <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>
Cc: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, public-html-a11y@w3.org
Hello, Dick:

I think we can move our media discussion to the Wednesday F2F agenda. I
have not yet looked at how/what we might swap, but this is a fully
reasonable request, imho. We want the benefit of your experience while
you're able to join us, so let's plan on the agenda change.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net