Agenda F2F

From: Dick Bulterman <Dick.Bulterman@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 18:04:41 +0200
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
CC: public-html-a11y@w3.org
Hello Michael,

On the agenda for the F2F for the first day (Tuesday), there is a
discussion planned on accessibility aspects of the Video (and by
extension, I think, the Audio) tags.

My concerns on the text alternatives issue go along with a discussion on
this topic.

Since I am only able to be at the meeting on Wednesday, I wonder if this
topic could be moved to the second day. (My flight arrives at 7am -- ugh
-- so I'll probably be available well before the start of the meeting if
someone wants to spend some extra time on this.)

I will have the text of my concerns finished by the first day of the
meeting.

I am also willing to talk about the text styling issue, but this may not
be at the top of the list. Again, I'll only be there on Wednesday.

cheers,
-d.