Re: Agenda F2F

Hi Michael, Janina, all,

I have just looked at the agenda and found that the media-related
discussion seems to have been scheduled for the afternoon of the
Wednesday.

Would it please be possible to be schedule the media-related
discussions for the morning of that day? Otherwise neither Philip nor
I can attend via phone conference, since both of us are in time zones
where the afternoon meetings fall after midnight.

(I note that I requested this very early one in the planning of the F2F.)

Best Regards,
Silvia.