Is the accessibility task force official now?

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:18:23 -0500
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Cc: "W3C WAI Protocols & Formats" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Hi all,

Is the accessibility task force official now? Sam seems to indicate
that it is the case in his agenda [1] for tomorrow's HTML WG
Teleconference. He also mentions that PF has a co-chair but not the
HTML WG. Who is the PF co-chair? Regarding the task force Sam wrote:

> Status of Task Forces
>        a. Testing Task Force
>        b. HTML Accessibility Task Force
>
> Current status is that both are started, with the HATF lacking an
> HTMLWG  liaison.  The chairs are still discussing how to proceed with
> this issue.
>
> Any other actions the chairs need to focus on?
>
> Any (early) status either TF wishes to report on?

Thoughts everyone? Some things I am aware of:

As discussed at Friday's Caucus meeting [2], Michael set up this
mailing list and sent out the initial email to the group:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2009Oct/0001.html

He created the HTML Accessibility Task Force Home Page:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/HTML_Task_Force

He created a Wiki page to document the process to submit accessibility
spec bugs so that a copy goes to this list so the Task force will see
them.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Process_to_submit_HTML_spec_comments

He created the Bugzilla keywords "a11y" and "PFWG"

I tagged the legacy accessibility bugs that I am aware of with "a11y".

I put together a Wiki page for Accessibility Issues in Tracker and
Bugs in Bugzilla
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AccessibilityTrackerIssues

I put together a Wiki page to list all HTML WG Task Forces (We may
need to coordinate some with the other TFs):
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/TaskForces

As I don't seem to have permissions to edit in the New WAI Wiki,  so I
updated Gregory's original HTML5 Issue Collection and Requirements
Drafting Page with a few items:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/XTech/HTML5

I started a wiki page for HTML Accessibility Task Force
Teleconferences (don't know if the details are right yet).
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AccessibilityTaskForceTeleconferences

I started a place holder page for HTML Accessibility Task Force Meeting Minutes
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AccessibilityTaskForceMinutes

Anything else?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2009OctDec/0008.html
[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/XTech/HTML5/Caucus#head-3cebde16d977cf52699076c2eceff9c7f42b6614