Re: HTML Accessibility Task Force: Call for Participation

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:32:00 -0800
To: public-html@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, public-html-a11y@w3.org, wai-xtech@w3.org, Janina Sajka <janina@a11y.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
It is great to see people joining the taskforce,
please be aware that in joining the taskforce you agree to the following
[1]:

Participants must actively contribute to the work of HTML Accessibility Task
Force, including:

   1. 6 to 8 hours per month of HTML Accessibility Task Force work;
   2. Remain current on the HTML Accessibility Task Force mailing list and
   respond in a timely manner to postings;
   3. Participate in HTML Accessibility Task Force telephone meetings, or
   send regrets to the HTML Accessibility Task Force mailing list.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force#participation

regards
stevef

--