HTML Accessibility Task Force: Call for Participation

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:04:20 +0900
To: public-html@w3.org, w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, public-html-a11y@w3.org, wai-xtech@w3.org
Cc: Janina Sajka <janina@a11y.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
I'm pleased to announce that we have identified the co-facilitators for
the HTML Accessibility Task Force[1]. Janina Sajka will be the
facilitator from the Protocols and Formats Working Group, and I'll be
the facilitator from the HTML Working Group.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force

With the facilitators in place, we are prepared to begin activity in the
task force. This is a general invitation to members of the PFWG and HTML
WG to join. Instructions to join are in the task force work statement[2];
in brief:

   1. Make sure you are registered as a member of the HTML WG at
      http://www.w3.org/html/wg/#join

   2. Contact Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org> or me and ask to be
      added to the task force.

[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force#participation

Joining the task force will automatically subscribe you to the task force
mailing list. We will send further information out to that list soon.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/