Re: Why we need Houdini...

From: Rick Byers <rbyers@chromium.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:57:35 +1100
To: Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-houdini@w3.org" <public-houdini@w3.org>
It seems there are a number of projects like css-layout
<https://github.com/facebook/css-layout> and react-canvas
<https://github.com/Flipboard/react-canvas> who we should really be working
with to help define our use cases and identify the long hanging fruit we
should prioritize first.  I've added a customers
<https://wiki.css-houdini.org/customers> list on the wiki to at least help
us track these projects in one place - feel free to edit as you see fit.

Rick