Re: [Minutes]] HTML Media Extensions WG Editors meeting, Tue Jul 19

Philippe, thanks to Jerry providing timely reviews, I have now landed all
of my outstanding PRs that impacted the MSE byte stream format registry and
the various MSE byte stream specs.

Please proceed ASAP with fixing
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/74.

Matt