W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > June 2007

agenda: GRDDL WG 13 Jun

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:59:17 -0500
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1181660357.13326.343.camel@pav>

This agenda proposal is a snapshot of
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
  $Revision: 1.149 $ of $Date: 2007/06/12 14:48:11 $

    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-06-13T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
            code:GRDDL ([5]res 2284)
               o supplementary IRC chat: [6]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                 port 6665
          + chair: Harry? or DanC
          + scribe: Chime
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
            regrets: ?
          + PROPOSED: to approve [7]GRDDL WG -- 6 Jun 2007 as a true
            record
          + PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 20 June 11:00-0400. scribe
            volunteer?
    2. Primer
          + ACTION: danja to review primer
          + ACTION: jjc to review primer
          + ACTION: jjc to clarify who expects what in primer from
            comments list
          + ACTION: john-l to draft an Excel spreadsheet primer section
    3. GRDDL Transformation Library
       See [8]jjc 12 Jun
    4. #issue-base-param
          + ACTION: DanC to remove base param from online GRDDL service
            and home2rss.xsl
          + ACTION: HH to remove or clarify base param in eRDF
            transformation
          + ACTION: jjc to write text about base-uri, which may become
            normative. [9]progress 29 May
          + ACTION: jjc to respond to DBooth [10]issue-dbooth-9c: Base
            URI with text in [11]jjc 4 Jun and with reference to
            base-uri document .
       Note comment: [12]issue-dbooth-9a: message pipeline
    5. GRDDL vocabulary and misc spec edits
          + ACTION: DanC to incorporate [13]0054 comments into
            namespace doc.(consider notifying Dave Beckett)
       Dan is considering [14]booth's comment on an unused variable.
    6. Implementation Report, toward PR request
       Note [15]implementation report, in progress
       Note [16]comments status report, in progress
          + ACTION: HH to ask Dom to check his XSLT against current
            GRDDL tests
          + ACTION: john to produce new EARL output including #error1
          + ACTION: jjc to produce new EARL output including #error1
          + ACTION: john to update result page
          + ACTION: jjc review appendix A of test editors draft
          + ACTION: DanC to review test coverage results via tabulator
       Ready for PR?
    7. Advocating/Logo
          + ACTION: HH to e-mail GRDDL Logo contest announcement -
            semantic web at w3.org. (pending SWEO coordination)
    8. #issue-faithful-infoset (follow-up, liaison)
          + ACTION: chime, to advise XProc WG on how (specifically)
            XInclude can be properly deferred to XProc by passing on
            the XML document (not the infoset or XPath DM) to the
            transformation
     _________________________________________________________

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [5] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_2284
      [6] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/att-0046/SV_MEETING_TITLE_--_6_Jun_2007.htm
      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/0060.html
      [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007May/0088.html
     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0074
     [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jun/0015.html
     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0069
     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007May/0054
     [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007AprJun/0052
     [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/test_results
     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/lc-spec



-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
Received on Tuesday, 12 June 2007 14:59:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:49 GMT