agenda request: library

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:23:48 +0100
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
CC: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Hi Harry

please can we have an agendum on the library this week.

I have three proposed changes that I wished to discuss with the WG
before executing:

1) rename embeddedRDF as inline-rdf

2) refactor glean-profile to extract new reusable module:
     xml-attributes
           Helps adding correct xml:base and xml:lang attributes
     to RDF/XML output.

3) new functionality in glean-profile
     add support for
      <a rel="alternate-profile-URI" href="*****">
     for profiles with multiple names (such as the eRDF profile)

If I have time I will expand on this message later today.