[[base]] IRI text in spec

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:41:41 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Dear Dan,

I believe the following sentence from the spec (and the editor's draft)
[[
The base IRI for interpretting relative IRI references in a
serialization of a graph produced by a GRDDL transformation is the IRI
of the source document.
]]
is intended to read as
[[
The base IRI for interpretting relative IRI references in a
serialization of a graph produced by a GRDDL transformation is the base
IRI of the source document.
]]

Please correct this, or advise me that it is intentional.