The Chair wants *you* to take the GRDDL end-game survey

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:47:06 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Note that I am working on the agenda now, and but really would like
*everyone* in the WG to take the GRDDL "Endgame Survey" [1]. This is
especially important if they are concerns or objections, as we will be
taking as many of these decisions, especially GRDDL Spec to Last Call,
tomorrow.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39407/endgame/

--
		-harry