Re: Best way to embed Semantic Data

Simone Onofri wrote:
> Thanks Ben for Your clarification. So possibilities through RDFa is
> more and more powerful. Actually, alas, validation (waiting for XHTML
> 2) is a issued that must be considered but like You said, I may study
> also it :)

Yes, validation is important. Note that right now we're working on an
XHTML 1.1 Module, so that, with the right module declaration, you'll be
able to validate RDFa without having to wait for XHTML2....

Your exploration of these issues is really great, by the way. You should
 definitely write up your decision process with regards to these issues,
it helps us quite a bit with the RDFa work when we know how best to
explain its advantages and hurdles.

-Ben