Re: GRDDL spec ready for release?

From: Simone Onofri <simone.onofri@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:31:27 +0100
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "McBride, Brian" <brian.mcbride@hp.com>, "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, "public-grddl-wg Group" <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Dear WG Members,

I'm new from GRDDL WG, so I'm working hard to recovery information
about GRDDL in order to gain useful comments to Documents (and writin
a good presentation mail). If is needed for testing (and
implementations), I've loaded some tranformation for
http://www.siatec.net and You may test all also on this page. So, I'm
editing grokCC in order to glean also CC v2.

Also I can helo form something, also for drawing graph or scheme, I'm avaiable!

Thanks for all works done, I'm charmed by Your expertise and ideas!

Regards,

Simone