Re: hotel stuff from primer as test? no

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:27:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

Could  you tell me exactly what of the transforms doesn't work and
produces invalid RDF/XML (I tend to use xalan)? It's very  likely we
checked in (for example, I know this is the case with RDFa) and
linked to out-of-date XSLTs?

I'll work on fixing this up over the weekend...

--
 				--harry

 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh