hotel stuff from primer as test? no

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:05:14 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I don't think the hotel data stuff is suitable as a test:

- it's too complicated
- the imports closure is quite large, four or five files maybe - I
haven't found all of them yet; for a test we would need to copy all of them
- the current transforms are broken and too big to fix easily
   [problem is that the RDF/XML output does not validate, because some
elements are unqualified - a buggy XSLT implementation may qualify them
by mistake]

It's also highly desirable to address some of these issues before next
publication of the primer.