importing foreign transforms etc

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:21:57 +0100
To: GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I had an action to remove dependencies from the test suite to external
resources.

This is more or less done, I copied in particular the erdf profile etc.

There are still a number of external dependencies in the sense of
namespaces etc that, if they had a GRDDL result, could change the
results of the tests. They currently don't have GRDDL results.

I am not inclined to remove all such dependencies e.g. the atom 2 turtle
test references the Atom namespace.

It may be worth noting in the test WD that there are these dependencies,
and the tests are written on the assumption that the external namespaces
do not have GRDDL results.