Re: hGRRDL for hCard: test case of a GRDDL transformation to produce RDFa from hCards

Shane McCarron a écrit :
> Nice work!  Note that neither the source document in [1], nor the
> generated xhtml+rdfa in [2], are quite valid. The first is missing a
> DOCTYPE declaration,
This should be fixed.

> the second is missing the DOCTYPE with an internal subset to declare
> the additional xmlns attributes.  (We know that is inelegant and are
> working on it, but in the interests of having test cases be valid...)
> If you need assistance making these documents valid XHTML, please let
> me know.

Well I could need some help here because I can imagine that what needs
to be added is something like:
  "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"
[
  <!ATTLIST html
      xmlns:v CDATA #FIXED "http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns#"
      xmlns:rdf CDATA #FIXED "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
      xmlns:h CDATA #FIXED "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
      xmlns CDATA #FIXED "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

]

However my transform takes an xhtml (that may have some DOCTYPE with an
internal subset to declare the additional xmlns attributes) and should
produce a new xhtml file with a DOCTYPE with an internal subset possibly
merging new additional xmlns attributes with old ones and I don't know
how to do that in XSLT. i.e. I think I can make the test case valid but
I don't think I can automate this in the transformation.

--
Fabien - http://www.inria.fr/acacia/fabien/