Re: hGRRDL for hCard: test case of a GRDDL transformation to produce RDFa from hCards

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:12:42 +0100
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
CC: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>, GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

I've copied the test data into the test area, correcting mimetype info

See

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist#hcard-rdfa1

I think this clarifies why the unknown-media-type test is informative.

It seems to me that:
a) the GRDDL spec normatively declares what to do with
application/rdf+xml output from an XSLT transform

Any other mimetype MAY be processed by a GRDDL-aware agent.

We now have three tests exhibiting this:

- turtle     parse as triples
- unknown    do nothing
- text/html  do GRDDL process

Note that the last, even though it is GRDDL is not required by the spec.

Jeremy