Re: hGRRDL for hCard: test case of a GRDDL transformation to produce RDFa from hCards

I've copied the test data into the test area, correcting mimetype info

See

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/pendinglist#hcard-rdfa1

I think this clarifies why the unknown-media-type test is informative.

It seems to me that:
a) the GRDDL spec normatively declares what to do with
application/rdf+xml output from an XSLT transform

Any other mimetype MAY be processed by a GRDDL-aware agent.

We now have three tests exhibiting this:

- turtle     parse as triples
- unknown    do nothing
- text/html  do GRDDL process

Note that the last, even though it is GRDDL is not required by the spec.

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England