Re: hGRRDL for hCard: test case of a GRDDL transformation to produce RDFa from hCards

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 06:26:54 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
CC: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>, GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Nice work!  Note that neither the source document in [1], nor the
generated xhtml+rdfa in [2], are quite valid.  The first is missing a
DOCTYPE declaration, and the second is missing the DOCTYPE with an
internal subset to declare the additional xmlns attributes.  (We know
that is inelegant and are working on it, but in the interests of having
test cases be valid...)

[1]
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/hGRDDL/hCard.html

[2]
http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/personnel/Fabien.Gandon/tmp/grddl/hGRDDL/hCardRDFa.html

If you need assistance making these documents valid XHTML, please let me
know.