Re: section 2. Adding GRDDL to well-formed XML for review

From: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:50:53 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, GRDDL Working Group <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>
Dan,

I know that I said that you should feel free to edit my words, but...

At the beginning of section 2, the sentence starts

"The general form of associating an RDF graph with a well-formed XML
document ..."

Wheras I wrote:

"The general form of adding a GRDDL assertion to a well-formed XML document
..."

I find your wording misleading, even though it may be accurate.
Just my opinion.

Murray