RE: Atom to N3 XSLT for #issue-output-formats

From: McBride, Brian <brian.mcbride@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:56:26 -0000
To: "Chimezie Ogbuji" <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>, "GRDDL Working Group" <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

> At the very least it effectively partitions the possible RDF
> concrete syntaxes coming out of the transform to only a few
> (one if you collapse turtle and n3) and it seems reasonable
> (IHMO) for a GRDDL agent to make an educated guess from that
> point (one of which could be: yes, it probably is n3/turtle).

I was wondering about what happens if one has method text, no media type
and rdf/xml as the actual serialization of the result.  That led me to
note that there are a bunch of combinations:

   output method     media-type         actual        process
      none              none            rdf/xml       MUST?
      none              none            turtle        ????
      None              none            rdfa          ????
      None              none            xml           ????
      Text              none            turtle        ????
      Text              none            rdf/xml       ????
      Text              application/xml rdf/xml       ????
      Text              rdf+xml         rdf/xml       ????
      Text              text/html       rdfa          ????
      Text              xhtml+xml       ...

      XML               rdf-xml         rdf/xml
      Qname             ...             ...

Brian