Hello world test case

From: Ian Davis <ian.davis@talis.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:27:03 +0000
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

I've reviewed the first testcase[1] and in my view to make this test
case as clear and unambiguous as possible we need to do one of two things:

(a) change the html document and stylesheets so that the triples
produced make no reference to the URI of the html document. This could
be achieved by using markup like:

href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_King" rel="page"
 >Stephen King</a></div>

resulting in triples like:

_:g1 rdf:type foaf:Person .
_:g1 foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_King> .
<http://example.org/books#stand> foaf:maker _:g1 .
<http://example.org/books#stand> dc:title "The Stand" .

or (b) resolve issue-base-param and modify the stylesheets used in the
test case to expect the specified base parameter and output this in the
resulting RDF/XML.

At this stage I lean towards (a) and I'm willing to make the necessary
modifications. Before I do I'd like to hear some other opinions.

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1.html#title_author