Re: Hello world test case

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 22:27 +0000, Ian Davis wrote:
> I've reviewed the first testcase[1] and in my view to make this test
> case as clear and unambiguous as possible we need to do one of two things:
>
> (a) change the html document and stylesheets so that the triples
> produced make no reference to the URI of the html document. This could
> be achieved by using markup like:

> href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_King" rel="page"
>  >Stephen King</a></div>
>
> resulting in triples like:
>
> _:g1 rdf:type foaf:Person .
> _:g1 foaf:isPrimaryTopicOf <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_King> .
> <http://example.org/books#stand> foaf:maker _:g1 .
> <http://example.org/books#stand> dc:title "The Stand" .

I don't understand how that helps. Why is an example.org URI
better than one from the test suite?

And why introduce #stand? Why not a hashless URI? A book
is clearly an information resource.

What ambiguity do you see? i.e. what is it that has two
readings, and what are they?

> or (b) resolve issue-base-param and modify the stylesheets used in the
> test case to expect the specified base parameter and output this in the
> resulting RDF/XML.

How would that help?
Any outcome of issue-base-param that I can imagine is consistent
with the materials as they are.