W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-grddl-wg@w3.org > November 2006

Agenda for Nov. 15th 11:00 EST GRDDL WG Telecon

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:07:58 +0000
Message-ID: <4559E9DE.7020408@ibiblio.org>
To: public-grddl-wg <public-grddl-wg@w3.org>

HTML: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/


    1. Convene [2]GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-11-15T11:00-0400
          + [3]Zakim teleconference bridge: [4]+1.617.761.6200
          + chair: HarryH
          + scribe: Chime
               o supplementary IRC chat: [5]#grddl-wg on irc.w3.org
                 port 6665
          + PROPOSED: to approve [6]GRDDL Working Group Meeting Nov 1st
            2006 as a true record
          + roll call, comments on the agenda.
    2. Cross-document Introduction
          + ACTION: iand to review Murray's suggested intro
    3. GRDDL Spec: General issues
          + ACTION: DanC to create a "normative only" view of the GRDDL
          + ACTION: DanC to add a sample implementaiton appendix to the
            GRDDL spec
          + ACTION: DanC to prepare slides on grddl-rules.n3
    4. [7][#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may
       produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML
          + ACTION: chimezie to develop test case to demonstrate both
            sides of the issue with #issue-output-formats
    5. [8][#issue-mt-ns]
          + ACTION:Iand to construct a content negotiation test case
          + ACTION: DannyA to elaborate on issue-mt-ns, in particular
            RDF not labelled as application/rdf+xml. See his [9]message
            and [10]message and from Sean Palmer suggesting
            interpreting namespaces on document node.
          + ACTION:Murray, DanC, chimezie formulate source examples
            (with xincludes) for GRDDL transform
          + ACTION: DanC to notifiy TAG of interaction between
            issue-mt-ns and TAG issues on mime types and namespaces
            (and copy semweb-cg). Note [11]response from Mark Baker
    6. [12][#issue-base-param]
          + ACTION:DanC to enumerate options for base issue, pick one,
            and propose it in the form of a test case. See his
            [13]suggestion to pass it as a parameter and discussion
            with Chime [14]over extension functions.
          + ACTION: chime to help danc with test cases on base param
          + ACTION: Danny to take testing test harness.
    7. Primer Document
          + ACTION: Harry and Brian to rewrite second part of primer to
            use Brian and Dan's instance data. See [15]message from
            Brian and [16]message from Harry.

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/
      [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/bridge#Zakim
      [4] tel:+1.617.761.6200;postd=47335
      [5] irc://irc.w3.org:6665/grddl-wg
      [7] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-output-formats
      [8] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-mt-ns
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec#issue-base-param


Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh 
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426
Received on Tuesday, 14 November 2006 16:35:46 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:39:09 UTC