Re: Review of testlist1#rdfa1

On Dec 13, 2006, at 11:00 AM, Fabien Gandon wrote:
> McBride, Brian a écrit :
>> [...]
>> I note also that the property in this statement has a URI of
>> http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtmltransformation and is affected by the
>> default namespace in effect in the head of the source document.  I
>> think
>> the test case accurately reflects the spec, but that still looks a bit
>> broken to me.
>>
> In fact this triple should not exist at all, it is due to the fact
> that my XSLT transformation (RDFa2RDFXML) interprets the following
> XHTML as an RDFa statement while it is the GRDDL declaration
>
> <head profile="http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view">
>    <link rel="transformation" href="RDFa2RDFXML.xsl"/>
> </head>

The fact that it's a GRDDL transformation doesn't make it any less an
RDFa statement,
as far as I can tell. I agree with Brian that it "looks a little bit
broken"; I said as much
to the RDFa editors in response to their request for feedback, but they
haven't changed
the RDFa design, as far as I know.

Re: Using the CLASS attribute - Request for Feedback
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Oct/0035