Re: Review

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:00:59 +0100
To: public-grddl-wg@w3.org

McBride, Brian a écrit :
> [[
>   <rdf:Description rdf:about="">
>     <transformation xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
> rdf:resource="RDFa2RDFXML.xsl"/>
>   </rdf:Description>
> ]]
>
> The rdf:about refers to the RDF document, which from my reading of the
> latest (editors draft) RDF/A spec [4] is incorrect - see 4.3.3.1.  It
> should refer to the source document.
>
> I note also that the property in this statement has a URI of
> http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtmltransformation and is affected by the
> default namespace in effect in the head of the source document.  I think
> the test case accurately reflects the spec, but that still looks a bit
> broken to me.

In fact this triple should not exist at all, it is due to the fact that
my XSLT transformation (RDFa2RDFXML) interprets the following XHTML as
an RDFa statement while it is the GRDDL declaration

<head profile="http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view">
    <link rel="transformation" href="RDFa2RDFXML.xsl"/>
</head>

The about="" is a pending problem since I still don't know where I
should get the base URI from.

--
Fabien - http://www-sop.inria.fr/acacia/fabien/