RE: issue-dbooth-9c: Base URI should only be required if needed [OK?]

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:59:25 -0400
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: <public-grddl-comments@w3.org>, "McBride, Brian" <brian.mcbride@hp.com>

Yes, this satisfactorily addresses issue-dbooth-9c (Base URI should only
be required).

Thank you

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.