RE: issue-dbooth-9c: Base URI should only be required if needed [OK?]

Yes, this satisfactorily addresses issue-dbooth-9c (Base URI should only
be required).

Thank you

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.