Re: Loose ends re: DCAT UCR, ORG last call, ADMS, People and Community Directory

Hi Dave,

Thanks for adjusting Data Cube's dates;  I'm glad we can have those in order!

My question was actually around ORG… It looks like it went to Last Call in October of 2012, but I can't find any evidence that Last Call closed or that we transitioned it to CR.  Is it still open for comments?

Thanks for helping me catch up here!

Cheers,

  Hadley