Re: Loose ends re: DCAT UCR, ORG last call, ADMS, People and Community Directory

Hi Hadley,

Did you mean Data Cube last call? I've currently set that for 8 April to
give a couple of days to digest last minute comments before the f2f,
could change that if necessary.

ORG has already been through Last Call.

Dave