Re: Loose ends re: DCAT UCR, ORG last call, ADMS, People and Community Directory

Never mind, Dave — Sandro pointed me to the text of the Last Call doc, which says it closed on 25 November 2012.

Sorry about the confusion.  The ORG timetable page is updated now.

Cheers,

   Hadley

On 8 Mar 2013, at 11:46, Hadley Beeman wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Thanks for adjusting Data Cube's dates;  I'm glad we can have those in order!
>
> My question was actually around ORG… It looks like it went to Last Call in October of 2012, but I can't find any evidence that Last Call closed or that we transitioned it to CR.  Is it still open for comments?
>
> Thanks for helping me catch up here!
>
> Cheers,
>
>  Hadley
>
> On 7 Mar 2013, at 20:02, Dave Reynolds wrote:
>
>> Hi Hadley,
>>
>> Did you mean Data Cube last call? I've currently set that for 8 April to give a couple of days to digest last minute comments before the f2f, could change that if necessary.
>>
>> ORG has already been through Last Call.
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> On 07/03/13 20:04, Hadley Beeman wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> In organising the GLD wiki, I've made a few assumptions that I can't trace back to meeting minutes.
>>>
>>> My assumptions are:
>>>
>>> 1.  DCAT UCR is a working group note. [1]
>>> 2.  ORG last call will end just before the F2F3, on 10 April. [2]
>>> 3.  The Community Directory will be 'transitioned' like a working group note, meaning: launched by resolution of the group. [3]
>>> 4.  ADMS will be published as a working group note, since the group's work on it has ended. [4]

>>> hadley.beeman@tsb.gov.uk