Re: Data Cube edits

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:21:36 +0000
To: Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>
CC: public-gld-wg@w3.org
On 06/03/12 15:48, Bernadette Hyland wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> This was discussed in a previous GLD WG call & I'm planning to send the
> email to W3C staff to request official move to FPWD today (which I think
> is required procedurally.)

Was there a call last week after all then?

The week before (Feb 23) we voted to publish ORG and agreed we would
vote on Data Cube, after these edits, but didn't actually vote. [1]

> In any event, the process is moving forward
> in March. Thanks for your patience.
>
> Thank you very much for your work and keeping us on track. Much appreciated.

n.p.

I mention it because I believe W3C staff will want a pointer to the
working group resolution, which I didn't think we had, yet.

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-02-23