Re: Data Cube edits

Hi Dave,
This was discussed in a previous GLD WG call & I'm planning to send the email to W3C staff to request official move to FPWD today (which I think is required procedurally.)  In any event, the process is moving forward in March.  Thanks for your patience.

Thank you very much for your work and keeping us on track.  Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/