Re: W3C GLD WG cancelled for Thur 1-Mar-2012

On 01/03/12 01:31, Bernadette Hyland wrote:

> We plan to meet for 90 minutes the following week (8-March 2012) when
> many of us are able to join the telecon. We have a lot of deliverables
> to get reviewed & approved to move to FPWD status in March.

I'm at risk for 8th March so wanted to make an observation that I would
have made at today's meeting.

We voted through Org for FPWD without a formal review. I think that was
OK because the WD is a direct copy of a document that has been public
for sometime and received review and discussion on the public mail lists.

For new pieces or work, especially Best Practices, I'm assuming we'll
follow usual process of having some formal internal reviews done and
responded to before going to publication vote. So the time for that will
need to be factored in.

Dave