W3C GLD WG cancelled for Thur 1-Mar-2012

From: Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:31:02 -0500
Cc: GLD Chairs <team-gld-chairs@w3.org>
To: W3C public GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi GLD'ers,
Due to extenuating circumstances, both George and I are unavailable to chair tomorrow's telecon.  We apologize for the short notice.

Please continue to knock out action items found on https://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/products/
Product: Data Cube Vocabulary status, see also Data Cube wiki page
Product: DCAT status, discussion post-poned to 8-Mar-2012 until Fadi is back and PhilA comes up for air.
Product: Organization Ontology status, also see Organization Ontology Editor's Draft
Product: People status, see also People wiki page, discussion post-poned to 8-Mar-2012.
Product: Best Practices status, also see Best Practices Editor's Draft
We plan to meet for 90 minutes the following week (8-March 2012) when many of us are able to join the telecon.   We have a lot of deliverables to get reviewed & approved to move to FPWD status in March.

Enjoy getting an hour back on Thursday!

TIA,
Bernadette & George