Re: GLD-WG Telecon tomorrow

Thank you Michael for getting us set up with Mercurial and the initial W3C spec writing tool.

Two links others may find useful getting started is with mercurial is:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Jun/0012.html and http://hginit.com/

Also, I'd like to also serve as Editor on the Best Practices Deliverable.  I'll make some edits tomorrow to confirm I've got Mercurial repository working correctly.

What are your thoughts on linking this to the wiki or does the task force iterate initially together & then go to the GLD WG for further input? I defer to your experience on how W3C WG handle this.  Thanks again for your guidance.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland
co-chair W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/