Re: 2 preliminary DCAT questions

From: Timothy Herzog <timgherzog@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:41:01 -0500
To: public-gld-comments@w3.org

> > 2) Any suggestions for including the contact information for a dataset,
> i.e., who to call with questions? dc:publisher, dc:creator and dc:mediator
> are close, but not quite.
>
> You can define a maintainer or creator as a resource and provide the email
> as a property of him. Something ilke
>
> :dataset dc:maintainer :person .
> :person foaf:mbox  <mailto:p@xx.com>  .
>
> Best regards,
> Fadi

dc:maintainer sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, but I can't find
where it is documented.

The only reference I can find is an oblique one in the DCAT specification:
"In cases where a distinction between the actual dataset and its entry in
the catalog is necessary (because metadata such as modification date and
maintainer might differ)..." I know this isn't germaine to DCAT, but was
dc:maintainer a proposed/draft term at some point?

Thanks,
Tim