Re: MOSQUITO project to contribute to HTML5 tests

Hi Fabrice,

We had a closer look at your DeviceOrientation test suite at our recent
Geolocation group meeting. It looks very promising and we'd like to base
our implementation report on it.

Would you have time to make a few more tests and some minor
modifications to the existing tests?

We're lacking tests for the compassneedscalibration Event. Are you able
to contribute those?

Also, we have the following feedback on the current tests:

1. The timeout values are too low
Please increase the values to 1 or 2 seconds at least

2. Please split tests 002 and 022 into two separate tests
We'd like to have one test for each assertion in the spec

3. Test 028
Would be good to test more than just the first two events

Finally, we think tests 012, 030, 031 and 032 are out of scope for our
implementation report.

Thanks and best regards,
Lars Erik Bolstad
Chair Geolocation WG