Re: Geolocation API: Update IDL

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:29:00 +1100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: public-geolocation@w3.org
Anne van Kesteren:
> Oh, a recent change makes that it should be "unrestricted double" I
> think. Cameron, why is "Infinity" not explicitly listed as value
> somewhere? Can you not set it to that by default?

I haven't added keywords for Infinity, -Infinity or NaN.  They would be
simple additions, though.  I initially did not support them because when
literal values could only be specified for constants, and not dictionary
member or argument default values, they did not seem so useful.  But I
think they could be now.

I'll make a note to myself to add them.