Re: Firing events in the deviceorientation spec

James,

Sorry for the rather late response here.
We discussed this at our f2f meeting earlier this week.

We're about to request transition to CR for the DeviceOrientation Events
spec and from a purely process-related view we're concerned about
introducing a dependency to DOM4 at this point.

In the interest of wrapping up the work we're chartered to do as a
working group now and not in 9-12 months, we decided to keep the
reference to DOM2 Events.

Lars Erik