window.ondevicemotion + window.ondeviceorientation

From: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:12:32 -0700
To: public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
I noticed that webkit has implemented on* handlers off of window
object for device motion and device orientation.  These are not
included in the draft spec.

Is this something we want to standardized on?  I am somewhat tempted
to support these handlers because there are sites already using them,
but I do really dislike having handlers on window.

Doug